Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Perfect fucking amazing ten.

The 3 years was worth it. Fucking epic movie, with an ending that catches you off guard. I love it to bits.

I could go in and debunk every part of the movie for awesome, but I don't have the time.

GG Rob, see you in 40 years for JZ7.

A Tale of Epic Proportion A Tale of Epic Proportion

Short, but sweet.

Loved it BC.

Teh-Black-Cat responds:

Thanks. Do I know you?

Teeth Like Gods Shoeshine Teeth Like Gods Shoeshine

Awesome!

I love the style, keep it up.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 4 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 4

Amazing!

This is absolutely amazing! The artwork is very impressive and the style is great.

Awesome job!

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Nice Job

Not that I hate the Numa Numa dance, he gave fat people a chance, but still, nice job.

The CS God The CS God

Don't give bad reviews

Hey, I hate when people with no talent go and give bad reviews to things that really aren't that bad. A.K.A, your review of Half Life 2 Ragdolls.

Dude, your CS movie sucks, and you have no humor talent. Sure, maybe it was smooth in animation, i'll give you that much, but other wise, it sucks.

Slaughter responds:

Hey dude I have more talent then you will ever have so fuck off!! All you did was do some shittiy rag doll poses in Half-Life 2 goto garrysmod forums and you will see people do much better then your stupid ass so please fuck off n00b!

Fatality Ep. 1 Fatality Ep. 1

what..?

I admit, I love MK, but you weren't doing anything.. you just took one fatality from the game and made it into a flash..

I suppose it could have taken alot of effort, but maybe try harder.

Why did it take so many artists for that..??

Half Life:2 - Ragdolls Half Life:2 - Ragdolls

ass

your an asshole. copying my idea? go kill yourself

CookieClock responds:

its supposed to be a parody of your movie